How to Find the Best Student Housing for You
Going to a new school? Need a new living arrangement? Want new roommates? If you are looking for new student housing, you have come to the right place! Here is a list of things you should be thinking about when it comes time to finding a new place to live:
· You need to decide if the proximity of the apartment to school is important to you. You will need think about if you would rather have to drive to school or be able to walk. If you do not have a car, you will need to see if the farther buildings provide a shuttle to school.
· Before looking into apartments, you will need to decide what your budget is going to be. Then while you are researching you can eliminate all of the buildings that are out of your price range. Price plays a huge factor when deciding where to live.
3. Number of Rooms/Baths
· You will need to decide how many people you are going to live with and how many rooms/baths you will need. Then you can look into the apartment buildings that have the number of rooms/baths you are looking for as an option.
· If you have your car at school, you will want to see if the apartment building provides parking or if you will need to park on campus. If you live far away from campus, you will not only need parking at your apartment, but also on campus.
· You will want to check the apartment buildings for laundry rooms. Some buildings have a communal laundry room where you need to pay to use the washers and dryers, while other apartment buildings have the washer and dryer in the unit.
6. Other Amenities
· Got that specific thing on your apartment checklist? Check to see if the building provides any other amenities such as a pool, BBQ area, gym, tv, shuttle service, etc. All buildings have different amenities they could offer.
Hope these tips help you find the best apartment building for you! Once you find the perfect place to live, check out our Student Deal to get a great discount on moving into your new place!